No. 88, Bosideng Avenue, Gaoyou City, Jiangsu Province
Jiangsu Oulite Energy Technology Co., Ltd
Three year construction plan for pilot enterprises integrating industry and education
In March 2022, Jiangsu Oulite Energy Technology Co., Ltd. was identified as the fourth batch of pilot enterprises for the integration of industry and education in Jiangsu Province, and included in the Jiangsu Province Industry Education Integration Enterprise Construction and Cultivation Library. In order to deepen the integration of industry and education, school enterprise cooperation, promote the organic connection between the education chain, talent chain, industry chain, and innovation chain, fully leverage the important role of our enterprise in the cultivation of technical and skilled talents and human resource development, strengthen the driving and leading demonstration role of industry and education integrated enterprises, and create a community with a shared future for enterprises and schools, According to the spirit requirements of documents such as the Notice of the National Development and Reform Commission and the Ministry of Education on Issuing the Implementation Measures for the Construction of Industry Education Integrated Enterprises (Trial) (FGSS  No. 590), the Implementation Opinions of the Provincial Government Office on Deepening Industry Education Integration (Su Zheng Ban Fa  No. 48), and the Notice on Building and Cultivating the Fourth Batch of Industry Education Integrated Pilot Enterprises in Jiangsu Province (Su Fa Gai She Fa  No. 296), Based on the actual development of our company, this construction plan is specially formulated.
1、 Construction ideas
Implement the new development concept, implement the requirements of high-quality development, adhere to deep integration, and play a leading role. On the basis of existing school enterprise cooperation, our company fully utilizes the equipment resources, technical resources, and innovative research and development capabilities of the enterprise to carry out deep cooperation with Jiangsu Gaoyou Vocational School in order cultivation, collaborative education, school enterprise co construction, student internships, technology research and development, and employee training. We aim to establish a social environment where enterprises take on the responsibility of vocational education, promote collaborative innovation between enterprises and schools, improve the quality of skill training for students and the level of technical training for enterprise employees, and achieve mutual benefit between enterprise development and vocational education, creating good social value.
2、 Construction objectives
By 2024, the company aims to complete the development framework of industry education integration within three years, establish and improve the working mechanism of pilot enterprises for industry education integration, actively carry out deep cooperation with Jiangsu Gaoyou Vocational School, play a demonstration and leading role in energy technology talent cultivation, output more cooperation results, and achieve good social benefits.
1. Conduct joint enrollment. Based on the talent needs of the position, we will carry out the "Oulite Class" order training with Gaoyou Vocational School, with a five-year vocational education as the main body, and recruit 30 students annually.
2. Collaborative education between schools and enterprises. Collaborating with schools and enterprises to improve professional talent training programs related to energy technology; Adjust some course standards; Participate in professional practical teaching in schools, with no less than 120 class hours per year; Carry out corporate culture activities on campus at least twice a year.
3. Collaborate resources between schools and enterprises. Develop no less than 3 school enterprise training tutorials or loose leaf teaching materials; Two practice sites for "job contracting" jointly built by schools and enterprises; Establish a practice base for enterprises under the guidance of professional teachers in Gaoyou Vocational School; Build one "Enterprise Master Studio" in the school and one "School Master Studio" in the enterprise; School and enterprise jointly build professional training platform and online Learning space.
4. Implement student internships. Improve the system for students to intern in enterprises; Establish an assessment and subsidy system for student internship work; Develop a detailed and thorough student internship plan; Carry out the selection activity of "Model Trees and Advanced Awards".
5. Promote collaborative innovation. 1 technology research and development platform jointly built by schools and enterprises; 1 innovation competition platform jointly built by schools and enterprises; Organize two annual discussions and discussions between enterprise R&D technicians and school professional backbone teachers.
6. Organize employee training. Organize new apprenticeship training for enterprises every year, with no less than 30 trainees; Continuously carry out employee transfer training; Conduct job training once a year; 1 vocational skills competition jointly organized by schools and enterprises; Encourage employees to participate in continuing education and improve their academic qualifications.
3、 Specific tasks
1. Conduct order cultivation.
To meet the needs of enterprise development for technical and management talents, we continuously reserve specialized, high-quality, and highly skilled talents, and actively carry out the "Oulite Class" order training. In May of each year, we formulate a joint enrollment plan with Gaoyou Vocational School to achieve the goal of "enrollment is recruitment". The main majors for joint enrollment are five-year vocational computer technology and mechatronics integration technology, with an annual enrollment of no less than 30 students. Organize students in the order class to participate in professional practice in enterprises, group them according to their positions, and equip them with mentors to improve their professional abilities. They will study for no less than 2 months per year.
2. Deepen collaborative education.
Connecting with the job standards of enterprises and the professional construction standards of schools, focusing on the development needs of energy technology, schools and enterprises jointly improve the talent training plans for the computer technology and mechatronics integration technology majors of five-year vocational colleges, adjust the standards of professional platform courses and directional courses, and integrate the professional teaching of schools with the actual production of enterprises. Arrange enterprise technical backbone to participate in practical teaching of computer and electromechanical majors in the school, with teaching hours no less than 120 hours, bringing new processes, methods, and technologies into the classroom; Arrange enterprise management personnel to enter the campus every year and hold two corporate culture lectures to help students understand the development philosophy, work environment, and work requirements of the enterprise, enhance their recognition and liking for the enterprise, and lay a solid foundation for subsequent internships and work in the enterprise.
3. Promote the joint construction of schools and enterprises.
Based on the learning characteristics of order class students and the learning needs of enterprise employees, the school and enterprise jointly develop no less than 3 training tutorials or loose leaf teaching materials, incorporating key technical requirements of the position, to provide high-quality resource materials for learning and training of students and on-the-job employees. Two practical sites for "job contracting" are jointly built by schools and enterprises. The school undertakes the production process business of enterprises, provides guidance from enterprise technical personnel, and teachers become technical and management personnel in the production process, while students alternate as production employees. Establish a business practice base for professional teachers in Gaoyou Vocational School, allowing them to regularly participate in practical exercises in corresponding job positions in the enterprise. This not only improves the professional abilities of professional teachers, but also imparts the practical gains to students. Based on the characteristics of professional construction, a "Enterprise Master Studio" will be built in the school to allow teachers and students to participate in studio activities and improve their professional practical abilities. A "School Master Studio" will be built in the enterprise to allow enterprise technical personnel to participate in studio activities and improve their theoretical level. Focusing on the core practical needs of computer and electromechanical majors, schools and enterprises jointly build a professional training platform, actively build a network Learning space, and encourage employees and students to use their spare time for E-learning.
4. Standardize student internships.
Standardize the organization of productive internships for students in order classes, improve the system for students to intern in enterprises, establish a system for student internship work assessment and subsidies, and ensure that enterprises purchase internship liability insurance for interns. Develop a detailed and thorough student internship plan, and organize students to intern in enterprises for no less than 2 months each year. The school arranges teachers to participate in management to ensure student safety. The enterprise arranges mentors to provide technical assistance to students, allowing them to continuously familiarize themselves with job production knowledge. Invite students' parents and industry personnel to participate, and the school and enterprise regularly jointly carry out "model building and advanced award" selection activities to select outstanding internship students, promote their deeds, reward them personally, stimulate students' enthusiasm for learning in the enterprise, let parents rest assured, and satisfy society.
5. Collaborative research and development innovation.
Based on the latest technology, integrating school and enterprise equipment resources, the school and enterprise jointly build a technology research and development platform, with the participation of relevant personnel from the school and enterprise, to carry out new product research and development and production process transformation. The school and enterprise jointly establish an innovation competition platform, allowing enterprise technicians and school teachers and students to carry out collaborative innovation around key energy technology, core processes, and professional teaching. They organize at least two innovation competitions annually to help the school select outstanding players to participate in provincial and municipal innovation competitions. Organize two annual discussions and discussions between enterprise R&D technicians and school professional backbone teachers based on the requirements of industry, academia, and research work.
6. Implement on-the-job training.
Invite Gaoyou Vocational School to provide new apprenticeship training for new and transferred employees of the enterprise based on different types of work, in order to improve their professional literacy and abilities. The number of trainees per year shall not be less than 30. Encourage employees to participate in continuing education and improve their academic qualifications. Provide certain rewards and subsidies to employees who participate in training and educational advancement and obtain corresponding professional qualification certificates. In order to effectively improve the professional skills of employees, strengthen the popularization of professional knowledge, encourage in-depth communication between enterprise employees and school professional teachers, conduct enterprise job training and vocational skill competitions once a year.
4、 Guarantee mechanism
1. Organizational support. Establish a leading group for the integration of industry and education, led by the Minister of Human Resources, to promote the construction of an industry education integrated enterprise. The head of the R&D department leads relevant departments to be responsible for the implementation plan of the integration of industry and education in enterprises, clarifying the responsible person, refining various tasks, and ensuring that the integration of industry and education achieves good results.
2. Institutional guarantees. Develop relevant rules and regulations to institutionalize and standardize the construction of school enterprise cooperation resources, team building, and student internships. Establish a self inspection mechanism for the integration of industry and education, formulate assessment standards, and increase inspection efforts on key work and specific tasks of industry and education integrated enterprises.
3. Funding guarantee. Increase resource integration and funding investment, ensure investment in joint enrollment, collaborative education, resource co construction, research and development innovation, student internships, employee training, and other work, and ensure the smooth implementation of various tasks.
4. Safety guarantee. Establish a sound safety management organizational structure, conduct regular safety inspections, hold regular safety work meetings, continuously improve the safety guarantee system, and create a good environment for industry education integration, safety, and order.
No. 88, Bosideng Avenue, Gaoyou City, Jiangsu Province
CopyRight 2023 Jiangsu Oliter Energy Technology Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved 苏ICP备12033964号